What is the age limit for Crana Fest?
Crana Fest is an all ages festival from young praticipants age 8 to 80.
Where is the Information Centre?
Located in the centre of Swans Park festival village.
Where do I get my Bib?
You can collect your bib in Swans Park in the Entries Marquee. Please do this at least 1 hour before your race with the exception of the night race (see below).
1. Bibs must be worn during Races ONLY
2. Any lost bibs will be charge for at a cost of €25
3. Bibs for night race have to be collected by 17.00pm.
How do I gain river access?
You will need a River Pass which you will receive at the Entries Marquee.
1. River Pass straps must be worn on the right shoulder strap of your B.A.
2. Only people with River Passes Clearly on view or wearing a Race Bib will be given access to the river, anyone not following these guidelines will be asked to leave the river.
3. When you see a sign on the river bank saying RACE IN PROGRESS DO NOT PASS THIS POINT!!!
Where can i park my boat?
Boats can be left in the centre of swans park in the area marked "BOAT PARK AREA". BOATS ONLY.
Security will be onsite from 6pm till morning for the protection of boats only.
1. There will be a Presentation of prizes in the park outside the entries marquee on Saturday at 16:30 and one on Sunday after the Upper Boater and Raft Race Final.
2. Results will be published on the Crana Fest Website
Will there be Food & Beverages
There will be food and drink stalls in Swans Park. There are also coffee shops and restaurants in Buncrana main street.
What arrangements are there for camping?
All Tents and Motor Homes will be asked to Camp in the Youth Club Car Park and Football Pitch.
It is €10 per person for the weekend camping for tents and €10 per motor home which must be booked and paid for in advance. You must provide proof of booking on arrival where you will be assigned one 6x4m plot for camping per booking. Showers and toilets will be available in the Youth Club.
ENTRY & SECURITY
Security will be on site all weekend long. Inish Adventures/CranaFest Staff must be listened to at all times.
Any problems please approach the Inish Adventures / Crana Fest Team who will be available all weekend.
Use our contact form below for any additional questions you may have